I teach physics. For the levels: elementary school, junior high / middle school, secondary school, college, early childhood education. Very good at building fundamentals for students and share real case studies. My teaching is very simple and easy for understanding.
I am an experienced instructor having and worked as an Senior Research Fellow in physics. I am good at understanding students problem and make the concept very clear. Always help student to understand the fundamentals for physics and share real experimental case studies.
I can offer low rate for the low grade students and can provide free lessons for doubt clearing.
Mausumi Pattanaik M Sc, M Tech (R)
Research Assistant (RA): (From 10th April 2014 to 25th May 2016 ), Advance Material Technology Department, CSIR-IMMT Bhubaneswar Odisha, INDIA.
Senior Research Fellow (SRF): (From 11th June 2012 to 10th Dec 2012), Colloidal and Material Chemistry Department, CSIR-IMMT Bhubaneswar Odisha, INDIA.
Master of Technology (Research.) (CGPA-8.54): Physics (2008 – 2011) , National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, INDIA
Master of science, Physics (70.4%): (Specialization: Plasma Physics) (2004 – 2006) , Ravenshaw (Auto) College, Cuttack, INDIA
B.Sc. in Physics (Hons) (69%) (2001-2004), Utkal University , Odisha, INDIA
Intermediate in Science (48%), (1999-2001), CHSE, Odisha, INDIA.
Matriculation (78%), BSE, Odisha, INDIA.
1. Material Science
2. Bulk & Thin Functional Materials
3. Ferroelectrics and Multiferroics
5. Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Technology
1. Research Assistant (RA), Institute of Material and Mineral Technology, Bhubaneswar, India.
(DST, India & Center for Special Materials (CSM) an internal project of IMMT, Bhubaneswar)
Deposition and Characterization of hard coating materials.
• Thin film deposition of single and multi layers through sputtering method for hard coating applications.
• Characterization techniques like XRD, FESEM, XPS, Nano indentation (for mechanical strength).
• Single layer thin film preparation by chemical bath deposition for thermoelectric application.
Materials Worked: Tungsten Nitride (WN)
Tungsten Nitride –Nickel (WN-NI)
Tungsten Nitride –Silicon Nitride (WN-Si3N4,)
Lead Selenide (PbSe)
2. Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Institute of Material and Mineral Technology, Bhubaneswar , India
(DST-India and UK sponsored project with UK partner (St Andrews University, Imperial College and University of Scotland) along with Indian partner (IMMT, CGCRI Kolkata))
Advancing biogas utilization through fuel flexible solid oxide fuel cells (SOFC)
• Development of high performance intermediate temperature solid oxide fuel cells by low cost ceramic processing techniques like tape casting, gel casting.
• Synthesis of multiferroic FeTiO3 materials through solid state and wet chemicals techniques.
Materials Worked: BaZrO3-BaCeO3
BaCe0.9−xZrxY0.1O3 − δ
3. Research Fellow, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, India
Synthesis of perovskite Ferroelectric system through Combustion and partial co- precipitation techniques.
• Characterization techniques like TGA/DSC analysis, XRD, density measurement SEM, dielectric permittivity and piezoelectric measurement.
Materials Worked: Potassium Sodium Niobate (KxNa1-xNbO3) System
Project Work (M Tech (Res.))
“Synthesis and Characterizations of Lead Free KNN Ceramics near Morphotropic Phase Boundaries’.
• Firsthand experience in handling in XRD technique and analysis.
• Dielectric spectroscopy at Low and high temperature, Impedance analysis, Piezoelectric
• Synthesis of oxides, via solid state & chemical route.
• Characterization through TGA/DSC, SEM, FESEM, XPS etc.
• Particle size analysis
• Raman spectroscopy
• Moorfield Mini Lab 060A PVD(Thin film deposition through sputtering)
Course: Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Application,
(Sponsored by Higher Secondary Education, Govt. of Orissa, India)
Course covering -
Operating system- WindosXP,Vista,Windows-7
Efficient In internet surfing
Courses Undertaken during Graduation Level:
Solid state physics, Quantum mechanics, Electrodynamics, Plasma Physics, Advanced quantum mechanics, Classical mechanics, Statistical mechanics and Thermodynamics, Mathematical physics.
Experimental Techniques, Advance ceramic processing.
SR.LECTURER(PHYSICS) : (From Oct 2010 To 10th June 2012), GANDHI INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION AND TECHNOLOGY, BHUBANESWAR, INDIA
LECTURER ( PHYSICS) : (From Oct 2006 To July 2008) TIMES COLLEGE OF +2 SCIENCE AND COMMERCE, BHUBANESWAR, INDIA
Women Scientists (Under Scheme WOS-A, 2014)-Department of science and technology, India.
• M.Pattanaik, P.Kumar; Synthesis and Characterization of Lead Free K0.33Na0.67(NbO3) MPB System;
International Conference on Physics of Emerging Functional Materials (PEFM-2010). AIP Conference Proceedings, PP.284-287,Vol. 1313, (2010)
• P.Palei, M.Pattanaik, P.Kumar; Effect of Oxygen Sintering on the Structural and Electrical Properties of KNN Ceramics,Ceramic International,pp.851-854,vol.38,2012.
• P.Kumar, M. Pattanaik, Sonia; Synthesis and Characterizations of KNN Ferroelectric Ceramics Near 50/50 MPB; Ceramic International, pp.65-69, vol.39, 2013.
• S.Anwar, M. Pattanaik, B. K. Mishra and S.Anwar “Effect of deposition time on Lead Selenide thermoelectric thin films prepared by Chemical bath deposition technique” Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing PP.45-47,vol.34,2015.
International conference - Physics of Emerging Functional Material, BARC, Mumbai, India
Sharmistha Anwar, Mausumi Pattanaik, B. K. Mishra and Shahid Anwa” Effect of bath temperature on PbSe thin films by chemical synthesis” Journal of Alloys and Compounds(communicated-2014)
physics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest thermodynamics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, quantum physics lessons for all!
|At her home||At your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₦5431||Not available||₦13578|
|5 hours||₦21724||Not available||₦67888|