My name is Erlinda Lame and I just graduated from TEFL International Barcelona .I have taught students from age 16-18, level B2+ and children as well . My teaching methods consist of warm up activities,songs, short poems and funny games. I am nice and friendly teacher.
I have spent the last 4 years as an English Teacher at a High School in Albania, planning and delivering classes of 30 students each, as well as preparing them for the national English exam in which they all succeeded in good results.
TEFL International Barcelona, Spain — August 2017
TESOL / TEFL Certificate
• 120hr course with in-class teaching practice
• Taught and prepared lesson plans for all levels
Tirana University, Tirane, Albania — Sept. 2013
• Master of Science in Teaching the English Language at Upper Secondary Education ( licensed teacher qualification)
Tirana University, Tirane, Albania — June 2013
• Master of Science in Teaching (Secondary education) the English language
Ismail Quemali University, Vlore, Albania —May 2010
• Bachelor of English language
Teaching experience (TEFL certified with 4 years of experience)
Ramiz Aranitasi High School, Çorovodë, Albania, Sept. 2013 – Present
High School English Teacher
• Teach on average 150 students per week in English education
• Create engaging lesson plans for all level classes and organize games and activities
• Collaborated with 3 U.S Peace Corps volunteers in teaching and school activities
• Provided private English courses to 20 primary school students for 2 years
• Advised students on English in preparation for national English test
• ELTA ‘From the English classroom to real life challenges and careers’ –2017
• ELTA ‘ Supporting English language Teachers and Learners’ – 2016
• ELTA ‘Rejuvenating and Transforming Classroom Practices’– 2016,
• ELTA “Making Teaching Count” Certificate – Nov. 2015
• ELTA “Innovating the classroom of the future” Certificate – 2015
• Assessment Certificate ‘’Classroom Management, Concepts, Techniques, Principles, Code M112”– 2014
• TOEFL ITP Certificate of Achievement – August 2012
Languages and Interest
Languages: English - Fluent Albanian - Native Italian - Intermediate Spanish - Basic
Interests: swimming, dancing, walking, chatting and music in addition to learning about new cultures, meeting new people and exploring new cities and countries.
1) Erlinda has been my English Teacher for the three years of High-School and I'm very pleased that I'm writing this recommendation for her,beacuse she really deserves it. I can call myself one of the luckiest students in the world that I have been her student, because she has learned me a lot about English language,English people and their lifestyle. If you choose her as your teacher, I can guarantee you that you'll not regret. Believe me for this.
Furthermore, the way that how she explains the lessons is very attractive. You'll look like that you'll not speaking with a teacher, but with your best friend or your sister. Two people that hear you a lot on this life.
2) Also if you choose Erlinda as your teacher you'll realise that you will work with contemporary topics(like deforestation, global warming, acid rain etc). And this is very important in nowadays if you want to save the planet and to get aware.
3) Moreover, Erlinda has a character that is to be admired. She is a hard-working person. Although she has perfect knowledges, she is always available to attend courses and other lessons to reach the perfection. Furthermore, if you choose her you'll not only read books, but you'll make practise and different games that will make your lesson hour easier. Also everywhere that she goes she imposes only respect and kindness for her relatives, friends, colleagues and for her students, of course. Also she is a very good representer of our High-School in external activities.
4) To sum up, she is the person that really spoke me for the beauty and the importance of English language.
esol english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|At her home||At your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||₦6862|