I first find out what requirements you need in order to achieve your goal, then i would ask you what level you are to start working towards your goal.
I would like to know what type of learner you are, fast, slow, visual, verbal, witing, repeat, role play, reading to make your learning more effective as everyone learns thing differently at their own pace.
I am a mother of 2 young boys, british born chinese, vietnamese living in London.
I work as a supply teacher on a daily basis through agencies with differents schools ranging from nurseries to secondary schools.
I had worked as a hotel receptionist before, communicating with people around the world and teaching my colleagues english.
I enjoy teaching whatever skills i have as much as learning new things.
The fee may vary from students upon their learning capability or how long they would take to achieve it.
I will travel within havering area up to 20 miles, but travel cost may incur on top.
I am a very honest, enthusiastic, hard working person, with great potential in accomplishing goals and targets.
A strong talented candidate with transferable skills, I believe I would be a valuable contribution of what i could do.
I adapt well to new environments and meeting individuals or team requirements, whilst being very sociable at the same time.
-Multilingual - Cantonese and Vietnamese
-Full clean UK drivers licence
Primary school voluntary helper, Scotts primary school, Hornchurch Essex
(October 2018 - Current)
- Reading with children
- Assisting with class works and activities
- Preparing homeworks
- Organising cupboards
Lettings Manager, Citywharf ltd, Canary wharf London
(September 2011 - July 2012)
- Managed rents and arrears, collecting, chasing money from tenants
- Booked and attended viewings on a daily basis of up to 10 appointments
- Liased closely with landlords and tenants, negotiated rents, resolved arising problems
- Arranged inventory check in and out, completed end of tenancy contract with deposit refunds
- Reference checks, council taxs, paying utility bills, booked handyman, engineers, cleaners
- Administrations, office meetings and trained staffs
Receptionist, Reportsource ltd/Delloite, Liverpool street London
(March 2011 - August 2011)
- Booked trip packages for directors and managers with flights, accomodations and transfers
- Organised monthly work social events for 30+ people within the companies budget
- Set up conference rooms and booked meetings weekly including diary managements
- Catering services for delegates at training, negotiated business with suppliers
- Ad hoc duties for Director and PA, dropping urgent documents, booked last minute couriers
- Ordered office essentials, handled petty cash for the whole team on a spreadsheet
Front of house, Citadines Hotel, Trafalgar square London
(March 2010 - February 2011)
- Checked guests in & out, photocopying documents, special requests or requirements
- Worked closely with housekeeping, porters, breakfast room and fire engineer
- Printed in house list, controlled phone lines, set wake up calls, extended stays
- Completed group bookings of 50+ guests, allocated rooms and prepared key cards
- Achieved a corporate rate for business accomodations and clubs
- Made reservations via desk, phone, email, travel agents and reservations team
Accounts clerk, Macmillan publishing group, Kings cross London
(August 2009-2010 February)
- Invoice printing, cheques scanning
- Payements taken and received daily via phone and email
- Filing and data input
Sales consultant, Carphone warehouse, Central London
(August 2008-July 2009)
- Sold mobile phone contracts, sim cards, accessories and broadband services
- Audit counts, stocks and monthly promotional changes
- Upsold and upgraded new and existing customers contracts
- Aftersales services in store and dealing with network providers over the phone
- Tranferred across branches to cover shifts for short and long periods
Harley oxford, online study
(Current - Teaching assistant diploma)
City and Hammersmith college, London
(2003 - BTEC Level 3 Hotel)
City of Westminster college, London
(2002 - GNVQ Level 2 Business studies)
City and Islington college, London
(2001 - GNVQ Level 1 ICT)
|At her home||At your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||₦6867||₦5723|
|5 hours||Not available||₦28613||₦28613|
|10 hours||Not available||₦57226||₦57226|