I use the student/pupil - centered method. I plan and implement educational instructions at various levels of education. I use varied and individualized method to ensure my pupil/student is abreast on the topic under discussion. I ensure learning is fun for the individual pupil/student or group.
I believe every child can learn if and when he/she is taught according to his/her method of learning. I have tutored pupils and students for Common Entrance Examinations, Junior/Senior Secondary School Certificate Examinations with great results. The experience of handling youngsters have been wonderful.
Qualified Geographer and Teacher
• Dedicated, resourceful, and goal driven individual with a solid commitment to the moral and academic growth and development of every student.
• Approachable, well and able to establish good working relationships with a range of different people.
• An accommodating and versatile individual with a gift of inspiring/influencing others positively.
Areas of proficiency
• Student motivation; Creative lesson planning
• Good Parent – Teacher communication
• Fundamental moral development
• Multidisciplinary reading
• Human – Environment related issues
• Current events and Character Education etc.
Heritage Tutors Centre. 08/2019 - present
• Promptly respond to general inquiries/correspondences from staff and clients.
• Ensure the smooth running of the Centre.
• Consult with staff and clients to evaluate needs and ensure best options in providing solution.
• Training and deploying other tutors etc.
Laurella Int’l Group of Schools. 09/2017 – 07/2019
Administrator and Teacher
• Identified and proffered solutions to pupils’ and students’ academic performances.
• Promptly respond to general inquiries from members, staff and clients
• Ensured that targets were met as at time scheduled.
• Organized with the school’s authority teacher-parent conferencing etc
His Grace Kiddies 10/2014 – 07/2017
• Instructed variety of subjects;
• Prepared pupils for external examinations;
• Identified pupils academic weakness and proffered remedies for each;
• Liaised with teachers, management and parents for better service etc.
• National Teachers’ Institute, Kaduna 02/2018 – 12/2018
• University of Ilorin, Ilorin 09/2008 – 07/2012
• Baptist Secondary School, Ibadan 09/2001 – 07/2007
• Post Graduate Diploma in Education (in view) 2018
• Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (in view) 2018
• National Youths Service Corps (NYSC) 2013
• Bachelor of Science in Geography 2012
• National Examination Council NECO 2007
• Energizing our potential for a vibrant workforce 09/9/’19 – 15/9/19
Rhema Chapel, Oluyole
• Effective Teaching and Learning (Evaluation) 25/6/’15
Macmillan Workshop for teachers, Government College, Apata, Ibadan
• Work Ethics in the Public Service 9/1/’13 - 11/1/’13
Federal Service Institute, F.S.T.C. Ikare Akoko, Ondo
• Driving; traveling; interdisciplinary reading; thinking and writing.
• Available on demand
geography lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest general knowledge lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, religious studies lessons for all!
Taking general studies lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|At his home||At your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₦2500||₦2500||Not available|