I am a freelance tutor, My teaching method include but not limited to the use of both English and Hausa Language. My approach is to start from the basics and build a solid foundation. I am an introvert (Stable, Of-course).
I am a sociologist, i have been conducting peer-to-peer tutoring & non-peer tutoring right from my 100-400 level university days. I have tutored over 500 students and held over 50 classes as a "tutor-student" spreading across several sociology courses, by a combination of sessions, both at school, and at home.
I offer lesson cancellations.
MUHAMMAD DAUDA ABDULWAHAB
LINKEDIN: MUHAMMAD DAUDA ABDULWAHAB
MARITAL STATUS: SINGLE
STATE OF ORIGIN: BAUCHI STATE
PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY A team player who is self-motivated, interacts smartly with team members, also goal-attainment orientated, passionate about working for the growth and/or development of the organization and/or providing services to the society.
• Super Activist for a Non-Governmental Organization, Bauchi State Branch (MamaYe/Evidence for Action 2014-2017).
• Secretary General, Nigerian Sociological and Anthropological Students Association Bauchi State University Chapter. (2015-2016).
• Pioneer Financial Secretary, Student Environmental Conservative Club Bauchi State University Chapter. (2015-2016).
Diploma - Basic Computer Operations.
Prof. Iya Abubakar Community Resource Centre, Bauchi State Library.
Bachelor of Science: Sociology.
Bauchi State University, Gadau.
Second Class (Upper Division).
Thesis Topic: "The Impact of Internal Displacement on Access to Livelihood: A Case Study of Baram Community, Bauchi LGA", Dec 2016.
• Creative Writing
• Web Development
• Competitive and strategic planning.
• Data Analysis
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Tree Planting
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Secretarial Duties
• Event Management
• Social Intelligence
I have worked and/or volunteered in both the education and health industries and I am willing to work elsewhere.
JULY 2017 – JUNE 2018
Secretary to Faculty Admin Offr. | C.B.M.S Jigawa State Polytechnic | Dutse, Jigawa State
• Typing, Preparing, Collating of Reports.
• Acting as a Receptionist and/or Meeting and Greeting Clients.
• Answering calls, Taking Messages, Handling Correspondence.
JAN 2014 – DEC 2017
Super Activist | MamaYe/E4A | Bauchi, Bauchi State
• Training on Advocacy.
• Sensitization of The Public on Safe Sex and Blood Donation.
• Trained on Analysis of Bauchi State Health Sector Budget.
• Recruit 15 Activists.
• National Youth Service Corps Certificate- (N.Y.S.C - April 2018).
• Computer Operations Trainee - (Barry Installation Cares Enterprise Youth Empowerment and Skills Acquisition – August 2016).
• Learning New Skills.
• Table Tennis.
• Board Games.
Mal. Lamaran A. Gamawa.
HOD, Sociology Dept,
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
Bauchi State University, Gadau.
Adamu Abubakar Tukur.
EAP Site Engineer,
Operations Technical Surface Engineering Dept,
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited, Nigeria.
Methods Section, Maintenance Dept,
Ashaka Cement Limited, Ashaka/Gombe State
leadership lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|At his home||At your home||By webcam|