I am Mr.Bright Okorie.A young,vibrant and dynamic Math tutor with over seven years post NYSC experience in Mathematics Education under my belt.My passion, is to create engaging lessons that would captivate students interest in the subject.I use tricks,short cuts approaches in my lessons a lot.My principle typically, involves teaching from simple to complex,known to unknown and seen to the unseen.
2013 - Ebonyi State Secondary Education Board
2012 Comprehensive School of Management and |Technology
2011- NYSC,Rise and Shine Shine Schools,Igbala,Sango Ota,Ogun
2015 Cowbellpedia State Awards[2nd position]
I have also led several student delgation to NNPC competitions and Mathematics olympiad.A member of Mathematics Association of Nigeria,Ebonyi State Chapter.
3500 per hour
OKORIE ONWE OGBONNAYA
Address: No.30, Alagba street, Orile Iganmu, Lagos.
Tel: (concealed information)8
Date of Birth: 5th September, 1986
State of Origin: Ebonyi State
Marital Status: Single
To seek for a mathematics teacher position at Mictec school to enable me share my passion for mathematics and enlighten younger minds.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION OBTAINED WITH DATES
2015: Ebonyi State University Abakaliki
Measurement and evaluation (M.SC Edu.) in view
2005-2010: University of Nigeria, Nsukka (B.SC. Ed/Maths)
1997-2003: Government College, Afikpo (WAEC)
1990-1996: Community Primary School Ibongo(FSLC)
1. WAEC Examiner
2. NECO Examiner
3. Abakaliki High School, Presco Abakaliki Ebonyi State
4. Modern Girls Secondary School Ndiebor- Amachi, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State
5. One year NYSC at Rise and Shine School, Igbala-Sango Ogun State.
6. Six months teaching practice at community Secondary School Obukpa,
7. Nsukka Enugu State.
1. Planning and preparing lesson, using the national curriculum
2. Monitoring learning through a range of assessment techniques.
3. House leader schools; inter-house sports
4. Group leader of teacher on duty
5. Takes student out for competition
6. Patron students science club
7. Patron school group scripture union
1. Computer literacy with MSWORD
2. Strong leadership and management skills
3. Strong interpersonal skills
4. Strong team spirits and ability to delegate
5. Strong analytic skills
Reading, writing and travelling
MOST RECENT ACHIEVEMENT
1. 2016 PAN- African Mathematics Olympiad for Girls winner (Most current)
2. 2016 Mathematics Association of Nigeria (2nd and 3rd Winner) Ebonyi Local Government Area
3. 2015 Cowbell competition, 2nd position Ebonyi state award.
Abakaliki High school, Presco.
Tel: (concealed information)8, (concealed information)6
MD/CEO Synopsis Medical Diagnostics
No 30 Alagba street Orile Lagos
Tel: (concealed information)5
Department of science education
University of Nigeria Nsukka,
Tel: (concealed information)6
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|At his home||At your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||₦3500||₦3500|
|5 hours||Not available||₦2500||₦17500|
|10 hours||Not available||₦2000||₦35000|