My teaching methodology depends on the class and age of the student. I used interactive method, lecture method, participatory method, demonstrative method, and gesticulating method when the need arises. I study my client and teach him or her using the method that will facilitate his or her understanding of the topic or subject.
A graduate of English and literary studies from Ahmadu Bello university with master degree in modern English and literature from Bayero university. A professional tutor with postgraduate diploma in education (PGDE) from Federal College of Education, Kano. I am also a trained professional manager with a high quality service inputs to organization(s) and individual(s). My professional certifications include HSE, NIM, PMP, IPESA, and ET.
For IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, GRE, my rate is 3000 for an hour. For secondary and primary schools, it is N1,000
I am a graduate of English and Literary Studies with master degree in modern African literature, a trained professional manager with a high quality service inputs to organization(s), with the intent of transforming the organization(s) to a merit driven and quite challenging work environment with opportunities for development and advancement. I’m well trained with ability to work in a team as well as independent with or without supervision.
• Strong analytic, writing, reasoning and creative skills
• Self-motivate, a team player, setting and meeting deadlines
• Result oriented and problem solving skills
• Effective communication and public speaking skills
• Ability to learn faster, master new concepts, skills and practices
Travel Consultant (DSA) at Wakanow.Com Limited 2016
Educational Sector Support Program
Aliyu Akilu Comprehensive Secondary School(boarding school) 2016 – 2018
Al-Furqaan Academy (NYSC) 2014-2015
EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS AND CERTIFICATES OBTAINED
• Master of Arts (English literature) from Bayero University with second class lower division (3.3), 2018
• Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) from Federal College of Education, Kano.
• Bachelor of Arts (English literature) from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria with second class lower division, 2014
• Diploma in Law from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria with second class upper division, 2008
• Diploma in Computer from Maska Computer Training Institute, Zaria, 2010
• Certificate in Computer from Faculty of Arts, Ahmadu Bello University, 2010
PROFESSIONAL INSTITUTIONS AND CERTIFICATES OBTAINED
• Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) 2015
• Nigeria Institute of Management (NIM) 2015
• Project Management Professionals (PMP) 2015
• Basic Customer Service Skills (BCS) 2015
• Basic Public Speaking (BPS) 2015
• Effective Teaching (ET) 2015
• Advertising and Marketing (AMA) 2015
• Art of Telesales (ATE) 2015
• Institute of Professional Entrepreneurs and Strategic Administrators (IPESA)
LEADERSHIP POSITIONS HELD
Coordinator of Drama and Debate Club, A.A.C.S.S. 2016-2018
Chairman of Disciplinary Committee, Al-Hayat Group of Schools 2014-2015
Corps Members’ Liaison Officer (NYSC) 2015
President, Skills Acquisition Community Development Service 2015
General Secretary, Skills Acquisition Community Development Service 2014
General Secretary, Owukpa Youth Forum 2012-2013
Reading, writing and creative thinking
Date of Birth: 10-10-1988
Marital status: Single
State of origin: Benue State
Aminu Yakubu, proprietor, Standard Academy Group of Schools, Kano, (concealed information)0.
Mr. Isokariari Onimim Austin, Head of Mathematics Department, Zenith Group of Schools, Kano, (concealed information)0, (concealed information)2.
Ugwu Jacob, Manager, Ugwu and Sons Limited, (concealed information)0.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, english literature lessons for all!
Taking creative writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|At his home||At your home||By webcam|