Homepage
Tutoring Jobs
₦1656/h
1st lesson free!
Tutor profile verified
Response Time 15h
Lessons offered by Sharayu
  • Individual
The lessons will be held
Taught subjects
  • Calligraphy
Levels
  • All Levels

Learn from the ultimate calligraphy expert, whatever font u want to !

Methodology

My teaching method usually let's the students do the mistakes and then let them openly discuss about them. This not only helps them in writing but also in life.

Experience

I'm a political science student in Pune and a have done certified calligraphy courses from different regions for various fonts

Rates

Rates for online lessons : ₦1656/h
Rate for 5 hours of lessons : ₦6898
Rate for 10 hours of lessons : ₦13796
Lessons offered by Sharayu
Individual
The lessons will be held
At her home
At your home
Taught subjects
  • Calligraphy
Levels
  • All Levels

Similar tutors

calligraphy lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.

Lagos
Art Tutor offering arts and fashion design classes for beginners in Lagos and Ogun.
₦5000
ILESANMI
  • (1 review)
1st lesson free!

I am passionate about what I do and who I teach. So, I give lessons to teenagers, youths and adults, with various...

Lessons by webcam Face to face lessons Approved profile
Lagos
How to make sketches easily and write descently without stress. sandave arts.
₦5000
Sanni
1st lesson free!

My will to pass this knowledge is of a collective method where everyone learns and make contributions. I don't like...

Lessons by webcam Face to face lessons Approved profile
Uyo
Painting or drawing is an art that is best shown through self expression
₦4500
Etuk
1st lesson free!

my teaching methods are broad, because I believe in self expression and man management which are the necessary skills needed...

Lessons by webcam Face to face lessons Approved profile
Lagos
An award winning visual artist offering classes in Lagos on how to make beautiful paintings with threads
₦4500
Emmanuel
  • (7 reviews)
1st lesson free!

My teachings are basically practical oriented. I give at least 20% theory while the remaining 80% is purely practicals with...

Lessons by webcam Face to face lessons Approved profile
Abuja
Female Architect tuturing sketching, illustration and arts in Abuja for young Adults.
₦2000
Anthonia
1st lesson free!

My teaching method is the train the trainer approach. Such that @ the end of my class, all my students should have known so...

Lessons by webcam Face to face lessons Approved profile
Benin City
Art and craft lovers, at primary and secondary school level with any interest in crafts especially fabric decoration and fashion in Benin City.
₦5000
Achumba
  • (3 reviews)
1st lesson free!

First I introduce the topic and then show examples of previous works, before going on to mention what materials needed for...

Lessons by webcam Face to face lessons Approved profile
Lekki
️ Want to Learn the art of calligraphy? Join us today!
₦4000
Ebubechi
  • (2 reviews)
1st lesson free!

My teaching method is on a practice hands on basis. I believe we can do anything we set our mind to do with a lot of...

Lessons by webcam Face to face lessons Approved profile
Lagos
Art educator on drawing, painting, lettering & other creative works of art.
₦5000
Omolade
1st lesson free!

I base my lectures on interactive mode of teaching. Where students are been asked questions to tests their comprehension...

Lessons by webcam Face to face lessons Approved profile
Aleto
Art and design teacher offering drawing,painting ,sculpture, printing and craft lessons.
₦3000
Emmanuel
1st lesson free!

I teach Art and Design both in ks1 and in Ks2 classes that is from grade 1 to grade 6. I also take Physical Education...

Lessons by webcam Face to face lessons Approved profile
Port Harcourt
Creative & Applied artists, Graduate of Applued Arts Graphics Design major, Freelance Graphics Designer and also an Creative art Teacher with 1 year Experience.
₦5000
Grace
1st lesson free!

I most use an Interactive method .., to ensure my students are following and Understanding... and most times, I do my best...

Lessons by webcam Face to face lessons Approved profile
Port Harcourt
Become a professional artist and paper craft in less than a month
₦500
Nnaeloka
1st lesson free!

My teaching method is so much simple carefully elaborated a kind everyone can enjoy taking , is a lot of fun

Lessons by webcam Approved profile
Ilorin
Become an Expert in Mobile Graphic Design, Mobile Photography, French Language, Mathematics and More.
₦1500
Isaac
1st lesson free!

My basis of teaching is first establishing a common ground with students, understanding strengths and weaknesses and...

Lessons by webcam Face to face lessons Approved profile
At her home At your home By webcam
1 hour ₦1656 ₦1656 ₦1656
5 hours ₦6898 ₦6898 ₦8278
10 hours ₦13796 ₦13796 ₦16555
Book a class