I have been voluntarily mentoring at my college for a year, giving lessons to struggling year 12 students. I ensure every student fully understands each topic and receives at least 80% in the end of unit test before moving on the next.
- Comprehensive lesson plan on a weekly basis
- Full presentation and relevant worksheet for every unit
- Challenging end of unit test with past paper questions included
A voluntary school mentor for over a year helping year 12 chemistry students falling behind their target grade. I usually deliver lessons in a small group of around 5 students, but this does often increase before the final exams. Every regular member of my mentoring grade achieved their target grade, with around half exceeding their target grade.
- Currently studying computing at King's college London
- Received 6A*s and 4As in GCSE, including A*s in all maths and sciences
- Received AAAA in AS level in Biology, Chemistry, physics and Maths
- Received A*A*A in A Level in Biology, Chemistry and Maths
Received an A in AS chemistry even though I was predicted a B after going to his mentoring group for 3 months.
chemistry lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|At his home||At your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||₦5378||₦2688|
|5 hours||Not available||₦21516||₦13441|
|10 hours||Not available||₦43032||₦26882|