i teach my lessons/classes totally based on the skill level of my students, more of a go at your own pace type style (ie. we don't move on until my student shows that they understand the material). I want my lessons to be fun and instructional for my students and overall enjoyable
I am working towards a degree in music education, i have given private lessons in low Brass instruments such as trombone, baritone/euphonium, and tuba. I have also giving several music theory lessons to high school, and freshman level in college. i am also a freelance musician, i have played in funk band, alternative bands, orchestras, and chamber ensembles
- got placed into the top ensembles at wright state university such as Wind symphony, chamber orchestra, Jazz band, and University symphony.
- started touring with the band Isicle and Friends, and Jamr
- taught marching band at Northmont High School and Arcanum High school,
- gave private lessons at Bellbrook highschool
- was feature on a soul album called Zenith by Rev.Lewis
- played with the Yellow Springs Chamber Orchestra
- played with the WSU Brass Quintet
music reading lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest music theory lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, musical education lessons for all!
|At her home||At your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||₦10287||₦8229|