I am a highly energetic Foreign Language Teacher with over ten years experience devising creative lesson plans and integrating modern instructional techniques to teach professional, GCSE and A-Level students. Dedicated to a student-focused learning environment helping all students learn and advance their foreign language skills.
Hello, I am an experienced Spanish linguist with many years of experience working as a tutor, translator, editor and language consultant. I hold a MA in Spanish, Linguistics and Literature at CSIC (Spanish Council Research, 2006, Madrid, Spain), and a BA in Hispanic Philology (UNED-Spanish Open University, 2004, Vigo, Spain). I have attended postgraduate courses in Spanish as a Foreign Language, Spanish for Business, among others. I have worked, among other institutions, at:
Bristol University - Spanish Tutor, 2007-2010
The Language Project School - Spanish Tutor, 2006-2007
Languages United - Spanish Tutor for kids, 2006
Dialogue Language Training - Spanish for Business, 2011
Tutor Hunt - Private Spanish Tutor, 2012-2015
I currently teach Spanish (beginner, intermediate, advance levels) to my students on Skype . These classes are communicative, fun and interactive. We share materials, videos, songs and do lots of speaking. The lessons are tailored to your needs. Please, find attached my updated CV. Thanks!
My rate is per hour and per student
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• October 2005 - June 2006: Master’s Degree in “High Specialization in Hispanic Philology, Linguistics & Literature and Culture from Spain and Latin America”, granted by the Spanish Government, CSIC (Spanish Council Research) - Spanish Language Institute, Madrid.
• June 2006: “Magna Cum Laude” (Honours First Class “Magister in Spanish”). CSIC, Madrid, Spain.
• October 1997-June 2004: Honours Degree in Hispanic Philology, UNED, Pontevedra, Spain.
• October 1982-June 1984: Two years of Law, Universidad Complutense, Madrid, Spain.
• May to present 2017: Professional and Academic Courses in England
• March-present 2017: InDesign, EPub2, Epub3, Calamo y Cran, Madrid
• November 2016: Application of social networks to teaching of languages. Virtual Communities.
• 27th April 2016: Webinar Digital Magazine Creation.
• October 2012 to 2013: Enterprising Course based on the field of Industry of Technology and Communications (TIC), MOOC global online course.
• 2006: Postgraduate Course in EN/SP Translation, Editing and Proofreading, Madrid
• November 2012: Social Marketing Course, MOOC online course.
• May 2011: Workshop “The Space in the Classroom of Languages”, University of Bristol, UK.
• July 2009: Course “Creativity in Language Class: Image and Literature”, granted by the Spanish Government, Universidad Complutense, Madrid.
• November 2007: Training Courses in Power Point, Blackboard, “Moving Audio into the Digital Domain”, Bristol University.
• July 2006: Course “Spanish for Business”, Instituto Cervantes and Universidad Alcalá de Henares, Madrid.
• February-March 2006: Postgraduate Specialization Course “Las Imágenes Femeninas en la Literatura Española del s.XX (1900-1936), CSIC-MEC (Superior Institute of Teacher’s Training), Madrid.
• Instructions”, Instituto Cervantes and Fundación Ortega y Gasset, Madrid.
• July 2004: Course “Teaching of Spanish as a Foreign Language”, Instituto Cervantes and Universidad Antonio de Nebrija, Madrid.
• November-December 2003: Course “Proofreading and Editing Spelling, Grammatical and Stylistic”, “Cálamo y Cran” Linguistic School, Madrid.
• July 2001: Course “From Spanish Literature to Cinema”, UNED, Ávila.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|At her home||At your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||₦13528||₦9733|
|5 hours||Not available||₦54123||₦48666|
|10 hours||Not available||₦97432||₦97332|