I'm Rakesh Baviskar & new on this platform.
But will ensure to give thorough & complete knowledge of all subject related to Civil Engineering.
I have more practical knowledge in this field & will also share the same rather than sharing theoretical.
Here we will learn all aspects of Civil Engineering in practical manner & i'm sure you guys will enjoy it.
I have started giving classes from my final year of engineering, well in the beginning i was mentor for my juniors.
I handled the batch of 20-30 students in the last few years & able to deliver the result in unique way.
All the students who went through my coaching have achieved tremendous result.
Extensive experience across all Corporate Real Estate work streams - Real estate strategy, Selection and transactions, Design and built, Facility management, Workplace strategy and Portfolio management, Sustainability and Business continuity management.
• Strong ability to source the sites as per business requirements, Strategic Planning, lease & contract negotiations.
• Real Estate Portfolio management and re-alignment.
• Design and Development-Experience in overseeing project activities from conceptualization to execution including business definition, feasibility, project planning and implementation.
• Ability to produce high quality work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, managing multiple projects at a time.
• Involved in both strategic planning and day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to work places, buildings and premises.
• Focus on using best industry practices to improve efficiency, by reducing operating costs while increasing productivity.
Finance and Vendor Management:
• Strong ability in Strategic planning, budgeting and financial analysis in relation to CRES.
• Vendor Management and Procurement.
• Benchmarking and process developments.
EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING (SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM)
• Company Name :- P.V.KULKARNI & ASSOCIATES.
• Project Title :- Valuation of Buildings .
• Duration :- Six Months (17th May’10 to 1st Nov’10)
• Company Name :- SKYLARK CONSTRUCTIONS PVT LTD.,MUMBAI
• Designation :- Project Coordinator .
• Duration :- June 2014 to November 2015
WORK RESPONSIBILITIES HANDLED IN SKYLARK :
To Prepare Daily Progress Report Of Site Activities,
Responsible for investigation and checking of the sites for the project & Handling the construction layout and map designing,
Coordinating with the suppliers and dealers for the materials as a part of SCM,
Checking of the safety of workers and others at the site as well as to ensure the quality of the product used in the construction,
Making the estimations for the project and checking the feasibility of the projects as per company & Checking that all the technical equipments are in good working condition also that all the government policies and rules are being followed,
Coordinating with the other staff as per requirement & Maintaining the daily and monthly reports of working,
Execute the work as per Drawings, Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site,
To prepare schedules in Microsoft Project & to prepare the BOQ of the residential as well as commercial buildings,
Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
• Company Name :- Tata Communications Limited, Mumbai
• Designation :- Location Head – ATM Deployment (West Region)
• Duration :- December 2015 to November 2016
WORK PROFILE HANDLED IN TATA COMMUNICATIONS :
• Setting-up and managing ATM infrastructure for Tata Communications under brand Tata Indicash White Label ATMs.
• Responsible for end to end planning and roll out of 50 - 60 ATMs per month in the West Region. Successfully deployed more than 300 Tata Indicash White-Label ATMs.
• Responsible for supporting internal Sales teams and working alongside other cross-functional teams to improve customer experience & optimize process,
• Support to Sales Teams as well as order status enquiries,
• Collaboration with in field sales team to support them and manage queries,
• Opportunity Registration data updates (status, data accuracy),
• Opportunity Registration Approval SLA Reports,
• Update Partner Profiles - Opportunity Registrations.
Sound Product Technical knowledge,
Strong & Polished field experience,
Adept at managing the team to successfully drive the project to target completion.
ACADEMIC PROJECT REPORTS:
Valuation of Buildings
Effective Use of Power Plant Ash as A Replacement Of Sand In Cement Mortar.
Auto CAD (Civil),
Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Office Power Point,
Language: C++ , C
General and graphic application: HTML, JAVA Script
civil engineering lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|At his home||At your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||₦6404||₦5404|
|5 hours||Not available||₦32018||₦27018|
|10 hours||Not available||₦58633||₦54036|