Homepage
Tutoring Jobs
Benin city 
ā‚¦4000/h
1st lesson free!
Tutor profile verified
Response Time 24h
Lessons offered by Afengbai
  • Individual
  • In group
The lessons will be held
  • By webcam
Taught subjects
  • Football
Levels
  • All Levels

I'm a Football coach who coachs a local football club in my town and I'm ready to give good lessons on football

Methodology

I teach with great patience and tolerance, I teach according to the capability of my students because there are fast learner, There are average learners and there are also slow learners, So i teach based on what i know would impact alot on my students

Background

I'm a student, I'm a coach and a technical adviser, And I have coached a football club for 5 years now and we have been able to win our community league 3 times and we have also been able to win our community cup thrice

Rates

Rates for online lessons : ā‚¦4000/h
Lessons offered by Afengbai
Individual
In group
The lessons will be held
webcam
Taught subjects
  • Football
Levels
  • All Levels

Similar tutors

football lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.

Benin City
Football lovers come over here and get a tutoring on how to play effectively
ā‚¦4000
Chidiebere
1st lesson free!

My teaching method differs from other teachers, reasons being that I make sure to carry every one along and not leaving any...

Lessons by webcam Face to face lessons Approved profile
Lagos
Sterling Boys FC football Coach and Personal Trainer. Planner and Organiser of major school competitions.
ā‚¦1000
Abiodun
  • (5 reviews)
1st lesson free!

I teach tactics, mentality, teamwork, fitness and skills. The upside is that I can teach it one on one and as a team.

Lessons by webcam Face to face lessons Approved profile Responds within an hour
Kaduna
So far now cristiano Ronaldo is the king of soccer player of the century
ā‚¦4000
Habeeb
1st lesson free!

My teaching methods is sport I want to be updating people for sport Iā€™m Good to pass informations of sport and Iā€™m...

Lessons by webcam Face to face lessons Approved profile
Damaturu
I will try my possible knowledge to deliver or to share my experience
ā‚¦500
Garba
1st lesson free!

I am Garba modu I will teach those in secondry school or primary school base on my experience both physically an...

Face to face lessons Approved profile
Kwamba
A graduate of Computer Science, tutoring maths and data Processing and a football game master
ā‚¦500
Adeyemo
  • (1 review)
1st lesson free!

My teaching method when I ever I enter any class, I usually put smile on my students face, make them feel relax and welcome...

Face to face lessons Approved profile
Calabar
A geography graduate, who teaches geography and sport as a career job.
ā‚¦3000
Tobin
  • (1 review)
1st lesson free!

My teaching method is theoritical and experimental where I make sure that if my student can't understand My teaching in...

Face to face lessons Approved profile
Akure
I learnt to be a football coach from learning through the England way. I have some England FA certificate to prove ... E.g ENGLAND FA PLAYMAKER, ENGLAND FA LEVEL 1 IN COACHING, ENGLAND FA LEVEL 1 IN S
ā‚¦2500
Adelegan
1st lesson free!

I teach a lot of technical attribute cause thats what you need to be a great player. I like the attacking style of play...

Lessons by webcam Face to face lessons Approved profile
Abuja
Learn the art, technique and uniqueness of different sporting activities with ease
ā‚¦4000
Daniel
1st lesson free!

My teaching method is basically an interactive class also because it's sport I do 70% practical and the remaining 30% is...

Lessons by webcam Face to face lessons Approved profile
Maiduguri
Chemistry student offering English and mathematics in University of maiduguri Concert pianist with 15 years of experience gives piano lessons at home in borno.
ā‚¦4300
Abdulsalam
1st lesson free!

Methodology is the how in teaching. It's the methods in which one addresses student learning. Methodology encompasses the...

Face to face lessons Approved profile
Gwandu
Government and football lessons in my torturial time before the dateline day
ā‚¦3000
Mustapha
1st lesson free!

My teaching method is to understand all what i learn from you, and if possible me too i will teach you something about...

Lessons by webcam Face to face lessons Approved profile
Lagos
An active footballer and winner of kebbi state governors cup,ready to impact knowledge with my experience
ā‚¦2000
Emmanuel
  • (3 reviews)
1st lesson free!

Through examining different positions and formations with different role and positioning,knowing the best perten and...

Lessons by webcam Face to face lessons Approved profile
At his home At your home By webcam
1 hour Not available Not available ā‚¦4000
Book a class