My main methodology in teaching is Demonstration. Science could be described as Abstract but with proper experimental demonstration, understanding is easily achieved, with high assimilation with great anxiety for the next chapter. Also in this method, the mistakes that will be made by the students are part of the case study.
I'm an Electrical Engineer by training and have about ten (10) years practical knowledge in science and Engineering. I was opportuned to teach undergraduates during my Masters degree and the feeling of being able to pass knowledge is still something i can never be tired of.
Abidoye, Adekunle Adedayo
22, Pastor Elabiyi Street, Ikotun, Lagos.
An engineer with an ambition to gain and nurture valuable experience in a challenging & rewarding position within a reputable organization. I deliver exceptional service in line with the organization’s objectives and goals. Repeatedly received commendation for exceptional leadership roles based on demonstrated success in taking calculated risks, executing strategy, improving clients relations, and identifying growth opportunities.
Date of Birth: February 26, 1984
State of Origin: Kwara State
Performance monitoring and optimization Strategic planning and tactical execution
Strong problem solving abilities Organizational, analytical & time management skills
Microsoft office proficient MatLab Simulink for Engineering solutions and troubleshooting
MIKANO INTERNATIONAL LTD. 7b, Acme road, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
April. 2018 to Present
Electrical Project Sales Engineer
• I coordinate and support the administration of project delivery activities in the Technical Solutions & Managed Services
• I ensure that the quality standards set, and that projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget.
• I also manage the vendors and partners involved in customer project deliveries, and ensure all projects are executed to meet the business objectives and strategic intent of MIKANO.
• I am also Responsible for daily coordination and tracking of customer project deliveries against pre-agreed timelines
• I effectively monitor and track the resolution of all last mile and 3rd party requests
• I also perform Timely escalation and tracking of project related issues
• I perform periodic analysis of on-going project, provide timely report to management and other stakeholders on analysis and changes in progress and adjusting projects records accordingly
• I measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
• I coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• I establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors and all other stakeholders
• I create and maintain comprehensive project documentation of team’s activities as required
• I prepare and track procurement documentations as required for project delivery
• I perform risk management to minimize project risks
• I track all projects within the PMO and provide regular project performance information as may be required
• I verify all diagrams of synchronization panels, Automatic Transfer Switch panels, Distribution panels, Power factor correction panels, and compact substation before sending for production.
Price Waterhouse Coopers- Abuja, Nigeria
Jan. 2015-Feb 2018
Business Development and analysis (Engineering and ICT)
• Eliciting requirements Review of and validate system architecture, technical specifications and work programs of Substations Control and Monitoring Systems (SCMS) submitted by Contractors
• Supervise the implementation of SCADA systems architecture, hardware, software, etc. at the substation
• Supervise the implementation of SCMS integration in the Control Centers
• Ensure that the implementation of the SCADA component of the project conforms to contract specifications
• Liaise with End user and utilities to provide relevant documentation and information for the project such as detailed data list etc.
• Follow up on correspondences between the End User, Contractors, Project Management Unit and the other stakeholders
• Collect all relevant information, anticipate and identify problems and risks arising and recommend necessary actions
• Assess and advise on all proposed technical variations justification or otherwise of claims;
• Supervise the commissioning of substations and other World Bank Projects;
• Ensure technical support to local Project Management Units.
• Respond effectively to any other job assigned by the Senior Technical Coordinator
• Driving the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manages a project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
• Demonstrable expertise in a PPM methodology such as Stage-gate, PACE; experience with hands on application of PPM methodologies.
General Telecom PLC -12, Fatai Atere way, Matori, Lagos
Jan 2012 to Nov. 2014
• Coordinate network deployment and support our customers and third party vendors in current and future deployment projects
• Ensure that the details included in the installation procedures are fully understood and properly applied by construction personnel and that all project preparation is in order.
• Review project planning with a view to improve on the completion date, if possible during implementation
• Develop and maintain beneficial and credible business relationships with peers and champion the formulation of strategic alliances/partnership with appropriate businesses/companies.
• Define and agree targets as well as monitor and evaluate the performance of Engineers services on a timely basis
• Monitor and stay abreast of industry, national and global developments, trends and events to ensure professionalism
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
United Nations Educational Learning Centre May 2017- Date
Monitoring and Evaluation Diploma
M.Tech Electrical and Control Engineering Sep. 2016 to Oct. 2020
Ladoke Akintola University, Ogbomosho, Oyo State (In View)
B.Eng.Electrical and Electronics Engineering Feb 2002 to Nov 2010
Federal University of Technology, Minna, Niger State
Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) June 2006 to Dec 2008
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) training Jan 2008 to June 2008
Council for the Registration of Engineers in Nigeria (COREN) Jan. 2018
Sales Success Training, Lagos, Nigeria Oct. 2018
Available on Request.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|At his home||At your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₦4200||₦5700||Not available|
|10 hours||₦35000||₦50000||Not available|