1) Understanding the needs of the student and customizing classes
2) Teaching with help of models, presentations and videos
3) Regular practice and test sessions
4) Focus on developing interest in subject instead of cramming pages of books
5) Dedicating hours even beyond the scheduled timings if the student requires
1) Have been teaching for 5 years now and have taught approximately 20 students.
2) Have hold classes and training sessions for young adults and women too.
3) My students always develop a liking for the subject through my classes, so at the end, the grades have automatically improved.
Gold Medalist and 4 Consecutive Semesters 1st Rank Holder, M.Sc.
Water Policy and Governance, TISS, Mumbai 2015-2017
Youngest and only Indian from social sciences, selected for IGCS
Summer School 2016, in Technical University, Berlin, Germany
Best Student Award, Master of Science, Water Policy and
Governance, 2015-16, TISS, Mumbai.
College Medalist and Rodriguez Award winner for Consistent
Academic Performance for 3 years in B.Sc. Geography ,2015
Academic Proficiency Certificate in English, 2013, during Bachelors,
for scoring highest in a batch of 250 students
Completed an online course on Water Resource Management and
Policy from the University of Geneva, with a final score of 92.3%, in
academic tutoring lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest school support lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, school coaching lessons for all!
Taking methodology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|At her home||At your home||By webcam|