My teaching methods are to first go over the mistakes that students make to know what they are missing and not understanding in class. Then I will design a way to study for them based on their logic.
I'm in Finance and Economics specialist at University of Toronto. I have a special way of studying that help me achieve an A+ in every math subject
18$ per students if it is a group student
I. Recognition and award
2019 - Community Engagement and Design Thinking - Education department certificate
2019 - Resident council - Outstanding promotion award
2019 - Resident council – Volunteer recognition award
2018 - University of Toronto Entrance Scholarship
1. Innovat-ED Leader
• Analyzed a company’s aspiration and motivation to find out the root problems.
• Lead a team to come up with creative solutions.
• Build a prototype to present the solution.
2. Burnaby North Secondary school mathematics tutor
• Help students with mathematic home works.
• Teach students the skills needed for studying.
• Assign extra practice quizzes for students.
3. Burnaby North Secondary school tutorial leader
• Design activities monthly to help new students adapt to the school environment.
• Help students finding their interest in different subjects.
• Read weekly students’ reflections.
• Have a one on one appointment to resolve students ‘problems if needed.
|At his home||At your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₦8245||Not available||₦6596|