My teaching methodology is based on collaboration. Using this style my learners have the opportunity to participating in the learning process. This involves use of models, power points and also a reflection of personal experience of the learners in order to appreciate the topic at hand.
I am a Lecturer in Babcock University, with 5 years teaching experience, with emphasis on producing students and graduates who stand the test of time in their different areas of endeavors and expertise. I am sure of giving you beyond what we bargained.
Depending on the distance I need to travel, there may be need to have a negotiation.
1. Babcock University Iisan Remo Ogun State.
Program of study: PhD Business Administration (Strategic Management) 2017- (In View).
2. Babcock University Ilisan Remo Ogun State
Program of Study: MSc Business Administration (Strategic Management) 2013-2016
Qualification Obtained: MSc Strategic Management (First Class Honours).
3. Babcock University Ilisan Remo Ogun state. 2007-2011
Course Studied: Business Administration
Qualification Obtained: Bachelor of Sciences (First Class Honors).
4. Ubakala Secondary School Nsukwe Umuahia. 2000-2006.
Qualification Obtained: West African Senior School Certificate
1. Good communication skill
2. Excellent interpersonal skill
3. Problem solving skills.
4. Ability to work under pressure and with little or no supervision.
5. Data and Case Analytical Skills.
6. Proficient in Computer Skills (Digital Marketing, Web Design and Web Administration).
7. Self -Directed and Result minded.
8. Good team play.
9. A can do attitude.
1. Certified E-business professional in customer relationship management from EC-council (European Commerce council). 2010
2. Certificate of completion in Microsoft office, customer relationship management and project management from New Horizons in Nigeria. 2011
3. Certificate of excellence in human resources and skill acquisition from Horebson Resources Nigeria ltd 2011.
4. Certificate of performance in motivational seminar presentation by SKILLS EDGE CONSULTING IN NIGERIA 2011
5. Certificate in Online Marketing Fundamentals, eMarketing Institute January, 2017.
6. Certificate in Search Engine Marketing, eMarketing Institute, January, 2017
7. Google Certified online marketing professional May, 2018
Business Administration Students Association 2011
Position held: Sports Director
1. Teaching Managerial Principles,
2. Coordinating students for Sport and other activities.
3. Attended to students’ managerial challenges
1. Assistant Lecturer Business Administration and Marketing Department Babcock University Ilisan Remo Ogun state Nigeria.
Present Job Description:
• Lecturing and training of students for leadership and excellence in different areas of Management and Marketing.
2. Graduate Assistant attached to Professor Olalekan Asikhia (Business Administration and Marketing Dept. Babcock University Ilisan Remo, Ogun State).
• Assisting the department on issues related with administration student management, assisting in research related activities such as projects supervision and literature search as well as assistance in course content development for lecturers needing my service. Assisting in chapel seminar coordination and student development.
3. Research Assistant to Professor Olalekan Asikhia (Business Administration Dept. Babcock University Ilisan Remo Ogun state).
4. Tutorial Coordinator for Business Administration (Babcock University Student Support Services) BUSSS
5. Ministry of Mines and Steel Headquarters Abuja (Internal Audit Unit). January 2012
6. NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORE (NYSC)
career coaching lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest professional coaching lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, leadership lessons for all!
Taking job searching lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|At his home||At your home||By webcam|