I begin by knowing the scope of the learner's knowledge concerning every subject. Sometimes lessons are tailored along the syllabus of the learner's class. At other times, they are designed for the unique needs of the pupil, especially if he/she is lagging behind or preparing for an examination. For those preparing for external or entrance examinations, I teach across the lower and upper classes, with the aid of past questions and schemes. Thorough teaching and ample examples are done followed by classworks and assignments.
I am a Ph.D student of Philosophy, University of Lagos. I have 7 years of teaching experience. Over the years, I have helped more than a hundred pupils whose performances were initially poor to become the pacesetters in their various classes.
I have equally produced close to a dozen of enlightened adults that previously lacked basic formal education. My strengths are to be found in my ability to simplify seemingly complex subjects and topics; patience and excellent relationship management skills.
I make learning fun with my enlightened sense of humor. And my students are always looking forward to the next class.
• Editing, Writing, Teaching and Mentoring;
• Database Administration
• Customer Service & Interpersonal Relations;
• Research and Financial Risk Analysis
INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED DATES
• University of Lagos, Akoka – Yaba 2020 - 2025
• University of Lagos, Akoka-Yaba 2014 – 2016
• University of Lagos, Akoka-Yaba 2007 – 2011
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS DATES
• Ph.D in Philosophy (in view)
• Master of Arts in Philosophy (4.08) 2016
• Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) in Philosophy (Second Class Upper) 2011
• Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM) 2013
TRAINING COURSES/SEMINAR ATTENDED
• Certification in Microsoft Office and the Internet 2013
New Horizons IT Institute, Ikeja
• Macmillan Publishers
Approaches to Teaching English Language and Mathematics 2006
• Nodos International College
Teaching Procedure 2012
• ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHER 2017 – till date
KPEC Tutorial Centre, Ketu
• FOUNDER 2018 – Till Date
Peace Educational Consult
• SUBJECTS TEACHER 2012 – 2013
(JSS 1 – SSS 2: English Language & Literature)
@ Royal Elite Int’l Christian Schools,
Aba, Abia State.
• SUBJECTS TEACHER 2011 – 2012
(JSS 1 – SSS 3: CRS & Government)
@ Nodos International Schools,
Ile-Epo Ajegunle, Ikorodu Road,
• CLASS TEACHER 2005 – 2007
@ Prime Gate Nursery & Primary School,
Ademayowa is an excellent maths tutor, tested and trusted to the core! You're never gonna regret ademayowa tutoring any of your wards definitely.....
Ademayowa coached my son mathematics online for common entrance exams. He scored 93% in mathematics. Ademayowa has a good follow up skill as a tutor, he is always punctual.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|At his home||At your home||By webcam|