The methods I use are in a simple step by step process.
1. I see what the student is already capable of doing. I see this by either giving them a few example problems, or ask how would they approach acquiring the solution to the problem.
2. I show them some other example problems, and show them me solving it while speaking aloud my thinking process.
3. I give them one more problem to see it they succeed in getting the solution.
4. If they aren’t doing it correctly, I see what needs to be fixed.
5. I repeat this until I am very confident that the student has great knowledge of the subject.
I am a high school student. I have always exceeded in school, especially math. Mathematics is what I am passionate for in school, which is why I am very comfortable with teaching it to others.
algebra lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|At his home||At your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||₦7297|