My teaching methodology is cooperative learning/reciprocal peer-tutoring instructional strategy, I adopt the constructivist approach to science instruction. In cooperative learning/reciprocal peer-tutoring instructional strategy, my students are given ample opportunity to interact in the classroom, ask questions and share their ideas.
I am a Biology teacher, I have been teaching Biology and giving private lessons since 2012. I have a degree in Biology Education. I have taught over 20 students and my students have excelled tremendously in grades in external examinations.
- Masters of Science (Education) in Curriculum Studies.
- Bachelor of Science (Education) in Biology (Second Class Upper, Division)
- Classroom Teacher (Biology), Federal Government College, Kiyawa, Jigawa State (NYSC). 2015
- Classroom Teacher (Biology), God’s Great Academy, Ikpoba Hill, Benin City. 2014-2015
- Student Teacher (Biology), Ujemen Secondary School, Ekopma, Edo State. 2013
- Student Teacher (Biology), Western Boys Secondary School, Benin City. 2012
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, anatomy lessons for all!
Taking physiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|At his home||At your home||By webcam|