- Hourly rate ₦2000
- Response Time 24h
Unfortunately, this tutor is unavailable
Am Engineering student, studying electrical electronics engineering (power option) I can offer mathematics and physics Live in Oyo state, Ibadan
- At his home
- At your home
About the lesson
My teaching methodology includnthe following
(1) Lecturing: The lecture method is just one of several teaching methods, though in schools it's usually considered the primary one. The lecture method is convenient for the institution and cost-efficient, especially with larger classroom sizes. This is why lecturing is the standard for most college courses
(2) Demonstrating : Demonstrating is also called the coaching style or the Lecture-cum-Demonstration method, is the process of teaching through examples or experiments.
(3) Collaborating : Collaboration allows student to actively participate in the learning process by talking with each other and listening to others opinions. Collaboration establishes a personal connection between students and the topic of study and it helps students think in a less personally biased way.
(4) Classroom discussion : It is also a democratic way of handling a class, where each student is given equal opportunity to interact and put forth their views. A discussion taking place in a classroom can be either facilitated by a teacher or by a student.
(5) Debriefing : The term "debriefing" refers to conversational sessions that revolve around the sharing and examining of information after a specific event has taken place. Depending on the situation, debriefing can serve a variety of purposes.
(6) Classroom Action Research : this is a method of finding out what works best in your own classroom so that you can improve student learning.
National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE)
Bar Professional Training Course
Still a student,
I have been give private lesson for a while (more than five years)
Working whit different school as a per time teacher....
- 5h: ₦10000
- 10h: ₦20000