I have previously lived in Barcelona where i taught English language. My belief is that children should be passionate, interested and stimulated at all times. I ensured my classes were fun and listened to how the students liked to learn as every child learns differently. I believe if they enjoy themselves and are gaining the best skills in their subject then they will succeed.
I am a law graduate currently studying for my masters in Human resource management. My A Levels and general interests are in Religion and History. I also have a keen interest for English Literature and Philosophy, so able to teach majority of the humanities.
November 2018 – March 2019
HR Admin – Insight Health screening occupational health (Part time)
Respond to queries, draft policies, note taking, scheduling interviews, diary management.
Feb 2018 – November 2018
Team Leader – Sales contractor ( Admin) 3Fund (Australia)
Introduced clients to charities such as Berry street (child abuse charity), where I would handle the management of their investment. Also handled payroll and reviewing daily statistics of employees performance. Improved my sales and people management skills.
Oct 2017 – Feb 2018
Sales assistant – Varying roles, cashier, stock taking, styling.
August 2017- October 2017
Bar staff/ Waitress Thailand
Worked behind the bar of a beach restaurant as well waitressing for private functions held in the restaurant.
June 2017- August 2017
Team Leader - Promotion staff and Bar work/ Barcelona
Organised the selling of tickets for nightlife events and then played a role in running the event and making sure the entire evening was successful and ran professionally. Management of individuals.
May 2016- August 2016
Au Pair - Barcelona
This job allowed me to demonstrate complete independence. My day would consist of feeding, washing and taking the children to school. I would also teach the children English literature in the afternoon which demonstrates my capability in an authoritative role.
May – Sept 2015
Hugh James Solicitors
Work experience which allowed me to demonstrate my skills in an administrative role by overviewing contracts and searching for vital information for the contracts within emails. As well as attending several meetings regarding disputes between contractors and council members regarding land
May 2015- October 2017 (discontinuously)
Hospitality – Supervisor (Key holder) Beach Café/Kiosk (Decks Penarth) (UK)
Took orders at the tills, cooked food, made coffees, served food, cashed up and closed the café.
October 2014 - Spring 2015
Topshop Bristol - Sales Assistant.
May 2012 – March 2013
MANGO Cardiff – Sales Assistant
Since Mango is an international store the environment could be demanding as I would have selling targets to hit every hour which made me advance in my sales and social skills very quickly.
Holocaust Educational Trust Ambassador
- Strong communications skills; Respond to victim information sensitively and devise a way to respectfully and effectively impart this information to fellow class mates
- Commitment; Continuing the work of the trust by attending victim’s families talks and relaying the stories to individuals in order to keep the infamous narrative alive.
Vice President – Lawyers Without Borders Society
- Considered areas of contention within the world and created debates based around this and then judged the individuals who participated in the debates.
- Created a number of research projects for large groups to further expand knowledge in specific areas such as passport confiscation for terrorist’s family members and Treaty agreements in the EU.
Participant in the Undergraduate Mooting Competition
- Required high levels of research skills and attention to detail, to obtain the relevant information to support your motion.
- As well improving my advocacy and time management skills
Finalist in the Hunt Cup Debating Competition
- Based over five rounds with 64 competitors at the start the competition, it encouraged me to maintain focus for a long period of time in order to progress in the competition.
- Furthermore, it enabled me to gain teamwork experience, persuasion skills and the ability to argue a point under pressure whilst showcasing research skills through individual style.
history lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest sociology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, philosophy lessons for all!
Taking religious studies lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|At her home||At your home||By webcam|