My teaching methods are based on illustrations, with good teaching aids. I approach each topic with different perception that would make it interesting and fascinating to the students. I always gives room for interactive session with high degree of supervision.
I am a Biochemist and a researcher, a graduate of Biochemistry from Federal University of Technology, Akure, with a Master's degree (distinction Hons) in Applied Biochemistry and over 13 years experience in teaching and laboratory research in different science field.
EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION ATTENDED:
Federal University of Technology, Akure 2017 – 2019
Federal University of Technology, Akure 2008 – 2014
Unity Secondary School, Ode-Aye 1997 - 2003
Otu Community High School, Otu- Costain 2003 – 2005
Community Primary School, Lijoka, Ore 1992 – 1997
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION:
Master of Technology (M. Tech) in Applied Biochemistry, 27th November, 2019
Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) in Biochemistry 1st April, 2014
West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE) June, 2005
Primary School Leaving Certificate July, 1997
Oracle Database 11g (OCA) 29th June, 2015
PhD in view January, 2021
1) Senior Science teacher at Domi Great Int’l School, Gauraka, Niger State, Nigeria, (NYSC Primary Assignment) (2014-2015): Teaching of Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Basic science and technology; Coordination and supervision of science practical’s; Teaching and introducing the students to Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
2) General Farm Supervisor at NR- Farms, Ilara Remo, Ogun State, Nigeria, (2015-2017): Activities include; Supervision and monitoring of all farms activities; Documentation of farm sales and expenses; Welfare and evaluation of farm labours and workers
3) Research Assistant in Biophysics/Enzymology unit, Biochemistry Department, Federal University of Technology, Akure, Nigeria, (2017 – 2021): Activities include; Supervision and Coordination of Laboratory practicals; Monitoring and evaluation of laboratory equipments and machines; Coordination and co-supervision of undergraduate and postgraduate research.
4) Teaching Assistant in the Department of Biochemistry, Federal University of Technology Akure, Nigeria, (2018 – 2021): Activities include; Preparation of lecture materials; Coordination and Supervision of students during lecture hours; Teaching of tutorials; Teaching of Introductory Biochemistry courses, marking of examination scripts.
5) Ondo State Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Center, Department of Public Health and Infectious Disease Hospital, Akure, Nigeria, (Voluntary and Selfless Services) (2018-2020): Activities include; Direct Observe Therapy for Tuberculosis (DOT); Laboratory diagnosis and examination of specimen samples; Drug dispensary; Data Collation and Management.
UNIVERSITY TEACHING AND RESEARCH
Undergraduate Course taught: General Biochemistry, General Biochemical Methods, Protein Structure and Function, Enzymology, Metabolism of Amino acids and proteins, Biophysics
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
• Falese, B.A, Kolawole, A.N, Sarunmi, O.A, Kolawole, A.O (2021). Probing the Binding of Iminium form of Sanguinarine to Human salivary α-amylase by Multi-spectroscopic Techniques and Molecular Docking. (Accepted for publication February 7, 2021 in Journal of Molecular Liquid (Elsevier)
• Ashaolu, T.S. Falese, B.A, Kolawole, A.N, Kolawole, A.O (2021). Spectroscopic Analysis and Molecular docking study of the Interaction between Silibinin and Human salivary α-amylase (sent for publication, February 3, 2021 in Journal of Process Biochemistry (Elsevier)
• Best Graduating Student of Otu-Community High School, Otu-Costain, Ondo State, Nigeria, 2005 Graduating Set.
• Librarian Prefect Boy 2003/2004 Set, of Unity Secondary School, Ode-Aye, Ondo State.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking other sciences lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|At his home||At your home||By webcam|