In teaching, I am of the mindset, that I shouldn't just teach,but I teach to get a positive result from my students, to ensure they understand the details of what is being taught. To also ensure, I break down, what seems difficult, to units so as for my student to get a full grasp of what is taught. I give assignments after each lecture, so as to get a feedback from my students. At the same time, engage them in a form of question and answer dialogue based on what had been taught to the students. This is so as to ensure that they properly understood what had been taught.
I am a volunteer/ an enthusiast/ an accounting student that loves to share what I know with others to build their knowledge.
A highly resourceful and productive Accounting student of Lagos State University. A young and intelligent individual who carries out duties with diligence and professionalism; a commendable team player and leader with ethical standards. Thrives in fast paced, pressurized and value adding environments, highly innovative, constructively critique, an excellent communicator and an exemplary problem solver.
OLADIMEJI SHOTUNDE IDRIS(Founder of Excel Minds Academic Group)
• Tutor(Executive) -Excel Minds Academic Group/ 2019 till date
As a tutor of Excel Minds Academic Group, a group that has impacted in over 10,000 members, I have been able to make positive impact in the lives of many of her members through tutelage and unrelenting commitment in ensuring that the students Perform exceedingly well.
• Sustainable development goals (LASU SDG/ACT) / Advocate/ member / 2019 till date
• Administrative Director at Green Janitors( SDG 6 and SDG 13)-2019 till date. As a campus recycling champion, our goal is to create awareness and ensure that people are well informed as to the reason why they need to keep their environment clean at all time, reorientate them as to the reason why improper disposal of waste could be hazardous to them and their environment at large. We also take the lead in ensuring that we do not go against what we stand for, which is advocating for clean environment.
2017- Till date Lagos State University, Ojo.
• Bachelor's Degree, Accounting (in view)
There is a saying that whatever is worth doing at all, is worth doing well.
• Acting responsibly and fair in all work activities
• Ensuring that task are executed diligently and not grudgingly
• Maintaining a relaxed and approachable stance, listen actively and stay calm under pressure.
Overtime, I have made continuous and deliberate effort to become better in my communication skills.
• Seeking not only to be understood but understand
• Taking the opportunity to suggest something of help or value of the team player
• Delivering an information unambiguously, so that the receiver can decode it correctly
Understanding the people around me and their behavioural pattern, interpersonal skills, and knowledge base.
• Brain tasking, finding new opportunities is what I always look forward in order to become a better human.
• Open-mindedness regarding divergent world views
• Inquisitiveness with regard to a wide range of issues
• Alertness to likely future events in order to anticipate their consequences
• Self-confidence in one's own abilities to reason
Tomilola is very a honest and hardworking young lady that puts in her very best to impact knowledge to others. She is also very patient and understanding.
Tomilola is a highly disciplined,intelligent and exemplary public speaker,a creative problem solver by high standards. Highly reputed for simplifying complex terms into simple,understandable analogies with the aid of her excellent communication skills. All of these,coupled with her amazing personality makes Tomilola a highly recommended tutor. Without any reservations,I highly recommend Tomilola as a trustworthy tutor.
Tomilola is a good friend of mine that helps me all round but mostly academically and I can assure that she's best at what she does. She also ensures anyone she teaches fully understands what she has taught him or her
She s sure a gud tutor cus she explains comprehensively
I used to think I was empty brained as far as any Course or Subject pertaining to Maths or problem solving is mentioned, not until Tomilola or better still Sis Tomilola as i fondly call her, coached me. With her help, I had distinction in Mathematics,Commerce and Economics in my O level. And till this very moment,I can say without mincing words that I am good in Accounting, courtesy of her. On this premise, I can vouch for her and proudly recommend her to anyone in need of a tutor under these proposed courses on the basis of her skills and Integrity. Sis Tomi is a Patient, Efficient, Super brilliant and Amazing Soul.
Tomi and I go way back. She is a dedicated to what she does. What I especially love about her is that, her motivation stirs from her passion. If you need to learn marketing she's your go to, she'll give you her best with A-star results.
Knowing Tomilola for close to five years now has been a wonderful experience and she's always been of great assistance in anyway she thought she could help
Tomilola is a very intelligent 21st century individual who's always willing to learn, unlearn and relearn
Anyone that chooses to learn under her tutelage would gain an immense advantage as she's always eager to help and improve those who are close to her.
She has Passion for teaching, she has been doing that for long. She can impact ,motivate and give out willingly when it comes to knowledge , very articulate infact she is a role model she teaches from her own experience and her own example for others to learn from,no doubt she has good idea to deliver,I can vouch for her .
From experience, sanusi tomilola is worthy of recommendation. She has proven to be efficient in impacting knowledge practically and theoretically. He exceptional academic ability coupled with her real life marketing applications makes her one of the best persons for the job. You can't expect less
She is a trustworthy person who believes in quality education and have passion in what she is doing
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest economics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microeconomics lessons for all!
Taking marketing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|At her home||At your home||By webcam|